Possible memory leak problem

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Sep 23 20:52:00 GMT 2003

I have not seen such a memory leak.  We would need more specific
information in order to help you debug it.

One thing --- could you check the size of /tmp/XWin.log after an hour or
so of running?  If it is large (i.e. greater than 10 KiB), then that is
likely the problem; tell us which message is repeating in the log and we
will fix it or disable it.

Other than that, I don't know what you could do to trace this down.

Harold