Configuring XFree86 for my keyboard language

Cem Demirkir cdemirkir@yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 00:18:00 GMT 2003

Hello Everyone,
  I installed latest cygwin on WinXP and and
configured Xserver with my XF86Config, attacthed with
this e-mail, file for my language (turkish) and run
startx. But it produces the same result with US
layout, that is it does not type the turkish letters
when i pressed them inside the xterminal windows and
as well as bash window. As far as i understood from
the Xwin.log file, , attacthed with this e-mail,
configuration seems to be normal.

how can I solve this problem ?

Thanks

http://shopping.yahoo.com