ghostview problems ...

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Jan 13 15:24:00 GMT 2004

You need to uninstall the ghostscript package and install the
ghostscript-x11 package.  You have to be careful to check each time that
you run setup.exe that ghostscript is not being installed (if it is,
just click in the "New" column until "Skip" is displayed).  This should
really be fixed by the ghostscript maintainer so that ghostscript and
ghostscript-x11 can both be installed at the same time, or so that
applications can depend on a package that doesn't cause one or the other
to be installed.  But I digress...

Harold