Still crash in xserv 4.3.0-42

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Jan 27 22:54:00 GMT 2004

Øyvind,

The problem you have found looks pretty generic, so it should be fixable.

I added two simple checks to winmultiwindowicons.c and check these into
the CYGWIN branch on the xorg repository from freedesktop.org.  Please
do a "cvs -z3 update" in hw/xwin, then run "cd
build/std/programs/Xserver && make XWin.exe" and test the resulting
executable.  If the crash still happens, then we will have to try again.
  If the crash goes away, then check /tmp/XWin.log and send in the
messages that mention winScaleXBitmapToWindows().