Is it somehow possible to start Windows applications from xterm so that they "remain" in X-Server area?

Alexander Gottwald alexander.gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Jun 1 11:53:00 GMT 2004

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, David Fraser wrote:

> Wow! This is amazing! I wish I had known about it before ...
> Still works, I only had to patch it to set the DEFAULT_CHARSET to Ansi
> (see ttfont.cc, line 1140 or so for where to patch this)

I got some errors with stdint.h vs sys/inttypes.h and LocalAlloc and
two other functions had SIZE_T instead of UINT arguments.

But I'm still getting segfaults. The msgbox example segfaults
in cygwin1!aclcheck. Are you using the latest packages or some older
ones?

Are the debug symbols for the cygwin1.dll still available?

bye
	ago
--
 Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de