xterm stops drawing

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Mar 1 21:31:00 GMT 2004

Chad,

Try the 'test' package XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-48.  You get this by running
Cygwin's setup.exe again (no need for reinstall) and manually select the
4.3.0-48 version by clicking on the "Keep" value several times until it
says 4.3.0-48.  Be aware that you have to do this *everytime* you run
Cygwin's setup.exe, or else it will downgrade you to 4.3.0-47 again.

Harold