xterm stops drawing

Chad Haynes haynesc@mail.rockefeller.edu
Mon Mar 1 21:26:00 GMT 2004

Hello,

I recently installed cygwin/X and everything was working pretty well.
Today I installed the rxvt package and suddenly everything went nuts in
multiwindow mode.  Running the startxwin.sh script which worked fine
before no longer functions properly.  The window that appears is only
half drawn and when I try to drag it around there is a ghost of the
image on the other side of the screen.  After the window has been
dragged, it no longer draws anything other than the border.  I
reinstalled everything, but it has not helped.

I have dual monitors connected and am using the command: Xwin
-multiwindow -multimonitors

I'm attaching my cygcheck, any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Chad