uxterm from xterm-185-2 not working and Unicode related craches from xterm

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Mar 23 19:50:00 GMT 2004

I'm preparing xterm-185-3 right now using --enable-wide-chars.

It wasn't clear to me if I should do this the first time around, so I
figured I would just enable it later if it turned out to be needed and
worked on Cygwin.  Looks like that is the case.  :)

Harold