About box

Earle F. Philhower III earle@ziplabel.com
Sat Mar 27 16:34:00 GMT 2004

Howdy Harold,

At 01:49 PM 3/26/2004 -0500, Harold wrote:
>Earle F. Philhower, III wrote:
>>...I can submit some simple code that does the overridden windowproc
>>(makes the pointer a little hand when you've over the icon, too!), but
>>don't want to push the issue since it's more of a style than substance issue...
>By all means, please just commit code that does blue links in the dialog
>box.  I was aiming to do that and didn't see a way to do it the first time
>through.

Done, but for some reason the CVS commit list has put me back in the
"requires moderator approval" class of user (the last change I did, the
commit email came back just fine w/o moderator intervention AFAICT)...

-Earle F. Philhower, III
  earle@ziplabel.com
  cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel
  http://www.cdrlabel.com