About box

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sat Mar 27 17:06:00 GMT 2004

Earle,

Earle F. Philhower III wrote:
> Howdy Harold,
>
> At 01:49 PM 3/26/2004 -0500, Harold wrote:
>
>> Earle F. Philhower, III wrote:
>>
>>> ...I can submit some simple code that does the overridden windowproc
>>> (makes the pointer a little hand when you've over the icon, too!),
>>> but don't want to push the issue since it's more of a style than
>>> substance issue...
>>
>> By all means, please just commit code that does blue links in the
>> dialog box.  I was aiming to do that and didn't see a way to do it the
>> first time through.
>

> Done, but for some reason the CVS commit list has put me back in the
> "requires moderator approval" class of user (the last change I did, the
> commit email came back just fine w/o moderator intervention AFAICT)...

Thanks.

I made a small change to your accounts.  The "nodupes" flag was set in
mailman, while a lot of other people (myself, Takuma, Kensuke, and
Alexander included) don't have it set.  I doubt it was related, but it
was the only difference between our accounts that I could find.  Let me
know if it helps, otherwise I will ask around for more help.  As long as
you ping me I can go in and approve the messages that are held for
moderation.