Mozilla ready compiled, but not operational

Gerrit P. Haase gerrit@familiehaase.de
Thu Nov 11 14:08:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

I have some mozilla binaries, the application starts and the usual
window is displayed, but it does nothing, if an URL is entered in the
address bar and I hit enter, nothing happens, menus are displayed ok,
but clicking on an entry does nothin, tooltips are not working or not
visible, there is only a minimal balloon displayed.  The GTKMozEmbed
test application is working fine and I can browse websites with it.

What may be the problem with the mozilla application?

Who is interested to help debugging this?

Gerrit
--
=^..^=