Mozilla ready compiled, but not operational

bruno patin bruno.patin@wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 11 14:24:00 GMT 2004

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have some mozilla binaries, the application starts and the usual
> window is displayed, but it does nothing, if an URL is entered in the
> address bar and I hit enter, nothing happens, menus are displayed ok,
> but clicking on an entry does nothin, tooltips are not working or not
> visible, there is only a minimal balloon displayed.  The GTKMozEmbed
> test application is working fine and I can browse websites with it.
>
> What may be the problem with the mozilla application?
>
> Who is interested to help debugging this?
>

> Gerrit

Why not but beware, I do not know the internals of mozilla that well
(notat all in fact, only reading what something like linux mag could
write). What do you want me to do ? Don't forget I have no operational
cygwin working at this step as I'm working on the install problem and
each test is a long one.

Bruno