X11/Xlib.h missing

Jani Tiainen redetin@luukku.com
Fri Nov 12 22:19:00 GMT 2004

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Jani Tiainen wrote:
>

>>Alexander Gottwald wrote:

>>>Hm... The cygcheck output reports xorg-x11-devel is installed and ok
>>>(no files are missing). Are files installed in /usr/X11R6/include/X11?
>>
>>No they are not, which is strange. Where those files disappeared..?
>

> Setup's output shows no files written to disk.  Is the package corrupted?
> Did you try another mirror?

Package is not corrupted (unless 7zip and MD5 sums are fucked up)...
Interesting enough I just did "reinstall" and guess what - it installed.

Mystical, very mystical. Might be something to do with autum storms we
had here in Finland today.. =)

>>Is there way to produce more output from setup.exe, so I could see where it
>>tries to put those files...?
>

> /var/log/setup.log.full (overwritten on every setup run).

Well now I clearly see that it installed needed files...

--

Jani Tiainen