Minor bug in rxvt v2.7.10

Tim Hubberstey thcyglist@yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 21:25:00 GMT 2004

There appears to be a minor bug in rxvt involving pixmaps. When a
pixmap is cleared using the escape sequence "\033]20;\007", a small
remnant of the previous bitmap, 5 pixels high, remains along the bottom
edge of the window. I have confirmed this under 2 different X servers
so it doesn't look like a server problem.

I haven't attached a cygcheck output but will do so if requested. My
Cygwin version is the latest, updated today.