I need help to configure Norton Firewall 2005

m. z. mzap80@hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:44:00 GMT 2005

I have Norton Internet security 2005 and I installed cygwin cygwin/x.
In the firewall configuration in the programs menu I added manually
Xwin.exe.
The cygwin or cygwin/x start only if I am not connected to internet, but if
I connect to internet, the windows appears (the xterm for example), but the
prompt for the command line does not appear, so I cannot work. That mean
that the firewall is stopping something. In fact if I stop the firewall
everithing works.
If someone has Norton, please say to me how to make the configuration. Thank
you