I need help to configure Norton Firewall 2005

Robert Body rbody99@hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 20:02:00 GMT 2005

Hi M.Z.,

I have Norton Security 2006 and i didn't do anything special for cygwin.
I had internet connection up and running, and installed cygwin and X, and at
some point Norton Firewall came up asking if I give permission to the
individual components like "ssh" or "icewm" or even "setup.exe". I just said
"Yes, always".

Which Norton version do you have? (not that I can help with that, but others
who can, would want to know which version you're using)

-Robert