Default directory is "C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT\mksnt\"?

Philip H. Schlesinger pschlesinger@filenet.com
Wed Apr 26 18:30:00 GMT 2006

Hi all.  I moved the following from my Environment Variables to a batch
file, and now it works!  Thanks! - Phil

set TERMINFO=C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT\usr\lib\terminfo
set TERMCAP=C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT\etc\termcap
set TERM=nutc
set SHELL=C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT\mksnt\sh.exe