Default directory is "C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT\mksnt\"?

Danilo Turina danilo.turina@alcatel.it
Fri Apr 28 21:09:00 GMT 2006

> Not entirely true, Larry.  If he *were* to remove that installation of
> MKS, he would then discover that his Rational Rose/Clearcase/Clearquest
> installation was broken.  IBM's Rational toolkit relies on having those
> MKS tools available (and no, they cannot be coerced into using cygwin's
> tools instead).

I don't use Clearquest, but I use both Rose and ClearCase and I didn't
installed at all MKS.

Anyway I had the problem described by the original poster when I
installed Rational Rose the first time because I choose to install
"Quality Architect" (if I remember well), removing that component I
haven't had no more problems with Cygwin.

Ciao,

		Danilo