Mrxvt requires the X Window System libraries and headers.

bin wang wblxx@hotmail.com
Mon Aug 14 01:40:00 GMT 2006

Thank for reply.

I did install xorg-x11-devel binary. I try to install its source code a
couple times. Installation looks succesful, but it isn't there when I rerun
the Setup.exe. I attach the cygcheck.out.

Kind Regards,
Bin