fonts broken in xemacs with latest x server update

David Rothenberger daveroth@acm.org
Wed Nov 12 23:25:00 GMT 2008

On 11/12/2008 2:46 PM, hazen wrote:
> Given the latest X server update, what should I do to get a working xemacs?
>
> I've tried installing cygwin from scratch with the new x server release and
> xemacs, but the fonts are broken on my system:
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p20471230/emacs-fonts-buggered.jpeg
>
> Are there specific font packages I should install? How about emacs font
> configuration?

Try installing font-adobe-dpi100-1.0.0-1 and/or font-adobe-dpi75-1.0.0-1.

The American Dental Association announced today that most plaque tends
to form on teeth around 4:00 PM in the afternoon.

Film at 11:00.