[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: {xfig/xfig-lib}-3.2.5b-1

Angelo Graziosi angelo.graziosi@alice.it
Thu May 27 22:07:00 GMT 2010

Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
 > Angelo Graziosi writes:
>> If I read correctly, if Fig* files exist in '/etc/X11/app-defaults', they are
>> not replaced with new.
>
> That's correct. If somebody has changed the system defaults I don't want overide these.

Hmm... I have not changed the system defaults: the Fig* files were put
there (/etc/X11/app-defaults) by previous installation of XFig (3.2.4),
which was the first I did for Cygwin-1.7.

So, if now they are not overwritten and XFig complains about them, it
looks a little strange.

Ciao,
Angelo.