question about multiwindow mode and application icons

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri May 16 12:52:00 GMT 2003

Earle,

This is great!  I will take a look at the code this weekend.

In the meantime, have you checked the size of /tmp/XWin.log when running
with this patch?  I just want to make sure that there are no ErrorF's
that should be #if'd out of the code.  We have had problems where I miss
the fact that someone is dumping tons of messages to /tmp/XWin.log
(think megabytes per minute) and I fail to remove those messages before
we make a release.  Could you double check for me that this is not the
case with this patch?  If it is the case, could you please resubmit with
the appropriate ErrorF's #if'd out?

Thanks for contributing,

Harold