IPC/SHM is now supported by default in xoncygwin HEAD CVS tree

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Sep 18 18:33:00 GMT 2003

I just made a new Server Test Series release and posted an announcement
for the updated package.  However, the source files will take a little
while to package up and post to the normal place.  Until then, look at
the xoncygwin HEAD CVS if you are interested in the source.

Harold