X / gtk-x11 / flicker and other problems [+PATCH]

John Emmas johne53@tiscali.co.uk
Sun Feb 15 10:43:00 GMT 2009

Still haven't managed to run 'configure' successfully when trying to build
xorg-server from source.  I'm now getting a simple error relating to
GLproto:-

> checking for GL... configure: error: Package requirements (glproto >=
> 1.4.9 gl >= 7.1.0) were not met:
>
> Requested 'glproto >= 1.4.9' but version of GLProto is 1.4.8
>
> Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
> installed software in a non-standard prefix.
>
> Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GL_CFLAGS
> and GL_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
> See the pkg-config man page for more details.

1.4.8 is the latest version according to my usual mirror.  Anyone know if
1.4.9 can be obtained anywhere using setup.exe?  Or how should I set those
GL_ env variables to force it to use 1.4.8?

Thanks,

John